Pittsburgh RV /Camper Winter Storage Tips
You Invested Thousands Into Your RV.
Don’t Let Winter Impact Its Performance and Value.
Even a professional winterization cannot protect an RV from the brutal effects winter can have. Every Pittsburgh winter that an RV experiences significantly decreases its performance and value. Below is a list of the top 10 reasons why thousands of customers opt for RV and camper storage with Brady’s Bend Underground Storage:
- Freezing and thawing of the drive train.
- Damage to the exterior by dust, dirt and salt.
- Animal and rodent infestation.
- Deterioration of the generator.
- Sun damage to the interior.
- Leaks from freezing and thawing.
- Deterioration of the battery.
- Tire damage.
- Snow load.
- Damage to indoor appliances.
None of those harmful effects occur in our underground camper storage. Our Pittsburgh camper storage is a constant 65 degrees and is the perfect Pittsburgh RV storage option. Our mine maintains the performance and value of your RV. We offer two Pittsburgh winter camper storage options:
Climate Controlled Storage
- No mold or mildew with a 65 degree temperature and average 65 percent humidity.
- Clean, well-lit, and painted storage rooms.
- Periodic security and satisfaction check of all units.
- Lit, secure entrances and exits to facility.
- Rooms available with up to 11′ heights.
General Unconditioned Storage
- Budget-friendly option for boats, campers, RVs, and 5th wheels.
- Winterization of vehicles is unnecessary due to a constant 54 degree temperature.
- Rooms available with up to 12′ heights.
- The humidity in this section is significantly higher than our Climate Controlled Storage.
Advantages of Our Underground Storage:
- Auto pay monthly billing available
- Constant temperature and humidity
- No need to winterize
- Security with locked premises
- Valet service available
- No ice, wind, hail or snow damage
- Military and club discounts available
What Steps are Needed for Winter Storage with Brady’s Bend Climate Controlled RV Storage?
- Call to schedule an appointment to deliver your RV.
- Remove all portable gas and propane tanks.
- Make sure the gas tank is less than half full.
- Bring keys for gauge verification.
- Bring the RV to the storage facility.
- Park the unit and disconnect the battery.
- Enjoy your winter.
Have specific questions about underground camper storage or mine storage? Give us a call and we can explain why Brady’s Bend Underground Storage is the best place to store your camper over the rough Western Pennsylvania winter.
For our Pittsburgh RV Storage pricing, please visit this page: http://bradysbend.com/pricing/.